High Pressure Water Jet Cutting Systems and Machines
Although more expensive than Laser & Plasma cutting WaterJet has some major advantages:
- Cold cutting means no Heat Affected Zones ( HAZ ) to the profiles
- Consistent high quality parts produced at both low & high volumes
- Reflective & Polished materials can be cut for specialist industries
- Latest CAD/CAM software, including auto-nesting of parts, utilises material usage
- Environmentally friendly methods of production, no poisonous gases or waste
- Customer based optimisation allows individual control for specialised requirements
- No tooling or tooling storage costs required as none are used
- High production possible due to the dual head cutting table
For Precision, Exact and Accurate Cutting
Latest AutoCad drawing software allows inhouse drawings to be produced from any customer media, even if it is just a pencil sketch on a note pad. We welcome customer drawings in standard DXF/DWG formats as this speeds up quotations & production.
As well as the inhouse stockholding of metals, foams & plastics, we can work with free issue customer materials or source materials required for specific orders.
ORDER PROCESSING & TURNAROUND
A major sector of our business is to be available for maintenance & shut downs of companies that require profiles to be ready on a same day immediate delivery, or for next day despatch. Delivery locally through our own transport or customers can arrange their own collection.
Alternatively a same day or overnight courier can be used. None urgent work is carried out on a standard delivery date requirement basis and confirmation of date of delivery will be sent out.
WaterJet cut profiles don’t always require any secondary processing such as deburring but we do ensure, with the use of belt sanding equipment, nothing leaves the building with sharp edges or burrs, unless we have been instructed by the customer.
- 304L Stainless Steel – 0.5mm to 60mm+ thick
- 316L Stainless Steel – 0.5mm to 60mm+ thick
- 321 Stainless Steel – 1.5mm to 15mm thick
- S275JR Mild Steel – 1mm to 90mm+
- S355J2 Mild Steel – 5mm to 80mm+
- 6082-T6 Aluminium – 1mm to 88.9mm
- 5083 aluminium – most thicknesses up to 20mm
- 1050 aluminium – 1.5mm to 6mm
All metals come with 3.1 mill certification as standard.
In addition to the above we also stock copper & brass in limited sizes & grades, you would be required to enquire for availability before placing orders
We also keep a range of foams & plastics ready for immediate use.
Remember if we don’t stock your requirement we can always source it quickly from our many trusted stockholders, they know how our business operates so speedy responses are assured.
Again we welcome free issue materials for processing and will return any unused material for reprocessing at another time. We can always stock your material onsite for repeat orders as well for speed of processing & delivery.